Author for correspondence: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
A NEW METHOD FOR OBTAINING NUCLEAR GENE SEQUENCES FROM FIELD SAMPLES AND TAXONOMIC REVISIONS OF THE PHOTOSYNTHETIC EUGLENOIDS LEPOCINCLIS (EUGLENA) HELICOIDEUS AND LEPOCINCLIS (PHACUS) HORRIDUS (EUGLENOPHYTA)1
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2012
© 2012 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 254–260, February 2012
How to Cite
Bennett, M. S. and Triemer, R. E. (2012), A NEW METHOD FOR OBTAINING NUCLEAR GENE SEQUENCES FROM FIELD SAMPLES AND TAXONOMIC REVISIONS OF THE PHOTOSYNTHETIC EUGLENOIDS LEPOCINCLIS (EUGLENA) HELICOIDEUS AND LEPOCINCLIS (PHACUS) HORRIDUS (EUGLENOPHYTA). Journal of Phycology, 48: 254–260. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2011.01101.x
Received 21 February 2011. Accepted 5 June 2011.
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2012
Vol. 48, Issue 3, 837, Article first published online: 15 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!