Author for correspondence: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
PROROCENTRUM BIMACULATUM SP. NOV. (DINOPHYCEAE, PROROCENTRALES), A NEW BENTHIC DINOFLAGELLATE SPECIES FROM KUWAIT (ARABIAN GULF)1
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2012
© 2012 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 211–221, February 2012
How to Cite
Chomérat, N., Saburova, M., Bilien, G. and Al-Yamani, F. (2012), PROROCENTRUM BIMACULATUM SP. NOV. (DINOPHYCEAE, PROROCENTRALES), A NEW BENTHIC DINOFLAGELLATE SPECIES FROM KUWAIT (ARABIAN GULF). Journal of Phycology, 48: 211–221. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2011.01102.x
Received 19 January 2011. Accepted 22 August 2011.
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!