Author for correspondence: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
CRYPTIC AND PSEUDO-CRYPTIC DIVERSITY IN DIATOMS—WITH DESCRIPTIONS OF PSEUDO-NITZSCHIA HASLEANA SP. NOV. AND P. FRYXELLIANA SP. NOV.1
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2012
© 2012 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 436–454, April 2012
How to Cite
Lundholm, N., Bates, S. S., Baugh, K. A., Bill, B. D., Connell, L. B., Léger, C. and Trainer, V. L. (2012), CRYPTIC AND PSEUDO-CRYPTIC DIVERSITY IN DIATOMS—WITH DESCRIPTIONS OF PSEUDO-NITZSCHIA HASLEANA SP. NOV. AND P. FRYXELLIANA SP. NOV.. Journal of Phycology, 48: 436–454. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2012.01132.x
Received 28 March 2011. Accepted 31 August 2011.
- Issue online: 4 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 FEB 2012 01:04PM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!