Author for correspondence: e-mail email@example.com.
CRYPTIC AND PSEUDO-CRYPTIC DIVERSITY IN DIATOMS—WITH DESCRIPTIONS OF PSEUDO-NITZSCHIA HASLEANA SP. NOV. AND P. FRYXELLIANA SP. NOV.1
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2012
© 2012 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 436–454, April 2012
How to Cite
Lundholm, N., Bates, S. S., Baugh, K. A., Bill, B. D., Connell, L. B., Léger, C. and Trainer, V. L. (2012), CRYPTIC AND PSEUDO-CRYPTIC DIVERSITY IN DIATOMS—WITH DESCRIPTIONS OF PSEUDO-NITZSCHIA HASLEANA SP. NOV. AND P. FRYXELLIANA SP. NOV.. Journal of Phycology, 48: 436–454. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2012.01132.x
Received 28 March 2011. Accepted 31 August 2011.
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 FEB 2012 01:04PM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!