Author for correspondence: e-mail: email@example.com.
A COMPARISON OF DRAGON KELP, EUALARIA FISTULOSA, (PHAEOPHYCEAE) FECUNDITY IN URCHIN BARRENS AND NEARBY KELP BEDS THROUGHOUT THE ALEUTIAN ARCHIPELAGO1
Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2012
© 2012 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 897–901, August 2012
How to Cite
Edwards, M. S. and Konar, B. (2012), A COMPARISON OF DRAGON KELP, EUALARIA FISTULOSA, (PHAEOPHYCEAE) FECUNDITY IN URCHIN BARRENS AND NEARBY KELP BEDS THROUGHOUT THE ALEUTIAN ARCHIPELAGO. Journal of Phycology, 48: 897–901. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2012.01139.x
Received 30 January 2012. Accepted 29 February 2012.
- Issue online: 1 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 MAR 2012 02:57PM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!