2Author for correspondence: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
DEVELOPMENT OF SEMI-QUANTITATIVE PCR ASSAYS FOR THE DETECTION AND ENUMERATION OF GAMBIERDISCUS SPECIES (GONYAULACALES, DINOPHYCEAE)1
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2012
© 2012 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 902–915, August 2012
How to Cite
Vandersea, M. W., Kibler, S. R., Holland, W. C., Tester, P. A., Schultz, T. F., Faust, M. A., Holmes, M. J., Chinain, M. and Wayne Litaker, R. (2012), DEVELOPMENT OF SEMI-QUANTITATIVE PCR ASSAYS FOR THE DETECTION AND ENUMERATION OF GAMBIERDISCUS SPECIES (GONYAULACALES, DINOPHYCEAE). Journal of Phycology, 48: 902–915. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2012.01146.x
Received 10 February 2011. Accepted 12 March 2012.
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAR 2012 08:07AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!