Present address: National Oceanography Centre, School of Ocean and Earth Science, University of Southampton, European Way, Southampton SO14 3ZH, UK.
PHYTOPLANKTON SELENIUM REQUIREMENTS: THE CASE FOR SPECIES ISOLATED FROM TEMPERATE AND POLAR REGIONS OF THE SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE1
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 2012 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 585–594, June 2012
How to Cite
Wake, B. D., Hassler, C. S., Bowie, A. R., Haddad, P. R. and Butler, E. C. V. (2012), PHYTOPLANKTON SELENIUM REQUIREMENTS: THE CASE FOR SPECIES ISOLATED FROM TEMPERATE AND POLAR REGIONS OF THE SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE. Journal of Phycology, 48: 585–594. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2012.01153.x
Received 1 May 2010. Accepted 18 October 2011.
- Issue online: 1 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 MAR 2012 04:05AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!