Author for correspondence: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
DIFFERENTIAL RESPONSES OF ANABAENA SP. PCC 7120 (CYANOPHYCEAE) CULTURED IN NITROGEN-DEFICIENT AND NITROGEN-ENRICHED MEDIA TO ULTRAVIOLET-B RADIATION1
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
© 2012 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 615–625, June 2012
How to Cite
Qin, H., Peng, C., Liu, Y. and Li, D. (2012), DIFFERENTIAL RESPONSES OF ANABAENA SP. PCC 7120 (CYANOPHYCEAE) CULTURED IN NITROGEN-DEFICIENT AND NITROGEN-ENRICHED MEDIA TO ULTRAVIOLET-B RADIATION. Journal of Phycology, 48: 615–625. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2012.01162.x
Received 5 July 2011. Accepted 3 November 2011.
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 APR 2012 04:58AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!