Author for correspondence: e-mail email@example.com.
NITROGEN FIXATION, HYDROGEN CYCLING, AND ELECTRON TRANSPORT KINETICS IN TRICHODESMIUM ERYTHRAEUM (CYANOBACTERIA) STRAIN IMS1011
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
© 2012 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 595–606, June 2012
How to Cite
Wilson, S. T., Kolber, Z. S., Tozzi, S., Zehr, J. P. and Karl, D. M. (2012), NITROGEN FIXATION, HYDROGEN CYCLING, AND ELECTRON TRANSPORT KINETICS IN TRICHODESMIUM ERYTHRAEUM (CYANOBACTERIA) STRAIN IMS101. Journal of Phycology, 48: 595–606. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2012.01166.x
Received: 12 May 2011. Accepted: 18 October 2011.
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 APR 2012 09:22PM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!