Author for correspondence: e-mail: email@example.com.
MOLECULAR PHYLOGENY OF ANTARCTIC PRASIOLA (PRASIOLALES, TREBOUXIOPHYCEAE) REVEALS EXTENSIVE CRYPTIC DIVERSITY1
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2012
© 2012 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 940–955, August 2012
How to Cite
Moniz, M. B. J., Rindi, F., Novis, P. M., Broady, P. A. and Guiry, M. D. (2012), MOLECULAR PHYLOGENY OF ANTARCTIC PRASIOLA (PRASIOLALES, TREBOUXIOPHYCEAE) REVEALS EXTENSIVE CRYPTIC DIVERSITY. Journal of Phycology, 48: 940–955. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2012.01172.x
Received 20 December 2011. Accepted 13 March 2012.
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 APR 2012 11:11AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!