Author for correspondence: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
An Alexandrium Spp. Cyst Record from Sequim Bay, Washington State, USA, and its Relation to Past Climate Variability1
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2012
© 2012 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 550–558, June 2012
How to Cite
Feifel, K. M., Moore, S. K. and Horner, R. A. (2012), An Alexandrium Spp. Cyst Record from Sequim Bay, Washington State, USA, and its Relation to Past Climate Variability. Journal of Phycology, 48: 550–558. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2012.01175.x
Received 13 June 2011. Accepted 3 November 2011.
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 APR 2012 11:14AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!