Present address: Vascular Biology Laboratory, London Research Institute, Cancer Research UK, Lincoln’s Inn Fields, London, WC2A 3LY, UK.
DIATOM COLONY FORMATION: A COMPUTATIONAL STUDY PREDICTS A SINGLE MECHANISM CAN PRODUCE BOTH LINKAGE AND SEPARATION VALVES DUE TO AN ENVIRONMENTAL SWITCH1
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2012
© 2012 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 716–728, June 2012
How to Cite
Bentley, K., Clack, C. and Cox, E. J. (2012), DIATOM COLONY FORMATION: A COMPUTATIONAL STUDY PREDICTS A SINGLE MECHANISM CAN PRODUCE BOTH LINKAGE AND SEPARATION VALVES DUE TO AN ENVIRONMENTAL SWITCH. Journal of Phycology, 48: 716–728. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2012.01176.x
Received 3 February 2011. Accepted 7 November 2011.
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 APR 2012 11:15AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!