Present address: Laboratory of Marine Algae (LAMAR), Institute of Biology (IB), Federal University of Bahia (UFBA), Rua Barão de Jeremoabo, 147 – Ondina, CEP 40170-115, Salvador – Bahia, Brazil.
MORPHOLOGICAL AND ULTRASTRUCTURAL FEATURES OF A STRAIN OF BOTRYOCOCCUS TERRIBILIS (TREBOUXIOPHYCEAE) FROM BRAZIL1
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2012
© 2012 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 48, Issue 5, pages 1099–1106, October 2012
How to Cite
de Queiroz Mendes, M. C., González, A. A. C., Moreno, M. L. V., Figueira, C. P. and de Castro Nunes, J. M. (2012), MORPHOLOGICAL AND ULTRASTRUCTURAL FEATURES OF A STRAIN OF BOTRYOCOCCUS TERRIBILIS (TREBOUXIOPHYCEAE) FROM BRAZIL. Journal of Phycology, 48: 1099–1106. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2012.01181.x
Received 5 August 2011. Accepted 12 April 2012.
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 APR 2012 10:30AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!