CULTURE CONDITIONS INFLUENCE CELLULAR RNA CONTENT IN ICHTHYOTOXIC FLAGELLATES OF THE GENUS PSEUDOCHATTONELLA (DICTYOCHOPHYCEAE)1
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2012
© 2012 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 1050–1055, August 2012
How to Cite
Dittami, S. M. and Edvardsen, B. (2012), CULTURE CONDITIONS INFLUENCE CELLULAR RNA CONTENT IN ICHTHYOTOXIC FLAGELLATES OF THE GENUS PSEUDOCHATTONELLA (DICTYOCHOPHYCEAE). Journal of Phycology, 48: 1050–1055. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2012.01183.x
Received 18 January 2012. Accepted 24 February 2012.
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 MAY 2012 11:54AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!