Author for correspondence: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
A MORPHOLOGICAL AND MOLECULAR STUDY OF AUSTRAL SARGASSUM (FUCALES, PHAEOPHYCEAE) SUPPORTS THE RECOGNITION OF PHYLLOTRICHA AT GENUS LEVEL, WITH FURTHER ADDITIONS TO THE GENUS SARGASSOPSIS1
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2012
© 2012 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 48, Issue 5, pages 1119–1129, October 2012
How to Cite
Dixon, R. R. M., Huisman, J. M., Buchanan, J., Gurgel, C. F. D. and Spencer, P. (2012), A MORPHOLOGICAL AND MOLECULAR STUDY OF AUSTRAL SARGASSUM (FUCALES, PHAEOPHYCEAE) SUPPORTS THE RECOGNITION OF PHYLLOTRICHA AT GENUS LEVEL, WITH FURTHER ADDITIONS TO THE GENUS SARGASSOPSIS. Journal of Phycology, 48: 1119–1129. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2012.01187.x
Received 3 August 2011. Accepted 17 April 2012.
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 MAY 2012 11:43AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!