Present address: Bamfield Marine Sciences Centre, 100 Pachena Rd., Bamfield, British Columbia V0R 1B0, Canada
A SURVEY OF BANGIALES (RHODOPHYTA) BASED ON MULTIPLE MOLECULAR MARKERS REVEALS CRYPTIC DIVERSITY1
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2012
© 2012 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 869–882, August 2012
How to Cite
Kucera, H. and Saunders, G. W. (2012), A SURVEY OF BANGIALES (RHODOPHYTA) BASED ON MULTIPLE MOLECULAR MARKERS REVEALS CRYPTIC DIVERSITY. Journal of Phycology, 48: 869–882. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2012.01193.x
Received 1 October 2010. Accepted 19 January 2012.
- Issue online: 1 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 MAY 2012 12:55PM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!