Present address: The University of Queensland, Institute for Molecular Bioscience, and ARC Centre of Excellence in Bioinformatics, Brisbane, QLD 4072, Australia.
ANALYSIS OF ALEXANDRIUM TAMARENSE (DINOPHYCEAE) GENES REVEALS THE COMPLEX EVOLUTIONARY HISTORY OF A MICROBIAL EUKARYOTE1
Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2012
© 2012 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 48, Issue 5, pages 1130–1142, October 2012
How to Cite
Chan, C. X., Soares, M. B., Bonaldo, M. F., Wisecaver, J. H., Hackett, J. D., Anderson, D. M., Erdner, D. L. and Bhattacharya, D. (2012), ANALYSIS OF ALEXANDRIUM TAMARENSE (DINOPHYCEAE) GENES REVEALS THE COMPLEX EVOLUTIONARY HISTORY OF A MICROBIAL EUKARYOTE. Journal of Phycology, 48: 1130–1142. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2012.01194.x
Received 1 August 2011. Accepted 27 February 2012.
- Issue online: 4 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 MAY 2012 10:46AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!