Author of correspondence: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
MORPHOLOGY AND MOLECULAR PHYLOGENY OF ANKISTRODINIUM GEN. NOV. (DINOPHYCEAE), A NEW GENUS OF MARINE SAND-DWELLING DINOFLAGELLATES FORMERLY CLASSIFIED WITHIN AMPHIDINIUM1
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2012
© 2012 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 48, Issue 5, pages 1143–1152, October 2012
How to Cite
Hoppenrath, M., Murray, S., Sparmann, S. F. and Leander, B. S. (2012), MORPHOLOGY AND MOLECULAR PHYLOGENY OF ANKISTRODINIUM GEN. NOV. (DINOPHYCEAE), A NEW GENUS OF MARINE SAND-DWELLING DINOFLAGELLATES FORMERLY CLASSIFIED WITHIN AMPHIDINIUM. Journal of Phycology, 48: 1143–1152. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2012.01198.x
Received 17 August 2011. Accepted 12 February 2012.
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 MAY 2012 10:03AM EST
This article has been cited by:
- 2Phylogeny of Five Species of Nusuttodinium gen. nov. (Dinophyceae), a Genus of Unarmoured Kleptoplastidic Dinoflagellates, Protist, 2014, 165, 6, 759, , , , ,
- 3Seafood and Freshwater Toxins, 2014,, , ,
- 4A New Clade, Based on Partial LSU rDNA Sequences, of Unarmoured Dinoflagellates, Protist, 2013, 164, 5, 673, , , , ,