GENOTYPE-BY-TEMPERATURE INTERACTIONS MAY HELP TO MAINTAIN CLONAL DIVERSITY IN ASTERIONELLA FORMOSA (BACILLARIOPHYCEAE)
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
© 2012 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 48, Issue 5, pages 1197–1208, October 2012
How to Cite
Gsell, A. S., de Senerpont Domis, L. N., Przytulska-Bartosiewicz, A., Mooij, W. M., van Donk, E. and Ibelings, B. W. (2012), GENOTYPE-BY-TEMPERATURE INTERACTIONS MAY HELP TO MAINTAIN CLONAL DIVERSITY IN ASTERIONELLA FORMOSA (BACILLARIOPHYCEAE). Journal of Phycology, 48: 1197–1208. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2012.01205.x
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 JUL 2012 07:23PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2011
- NWO-ALW. Grant Numbers: 816.01.018, 817.01.007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!