ASSESSING THE ROLE OF CASPASE ACTIVITY AND METACASPASE EXPRESSION ON VIRAL SUSCEPTIBILITY OF THE COCCOLITHOPHORE, EMILIANIA HUXLEYI (HAPTOPHYTA)
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2012
© 2012 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 48, Issue 5, pages 1079–1089, October 2012
How to Cite
Bidle, K. D. and Kwityn, C. J. (2012), ASSESSING THE ROLE OF CASPASE ACTIVITY AND METACASPASE EXPRESSION ON VIRAL SUSCEPTIBILITY OF THE COCCOLITHOPHORE, EMILIANIA HUXLEYI (HAPTOPHYTA). Journal of Phycology, 48: 1079–1089. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2012.01209.x
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 JUL 2012 11:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2011
- NSF. Grant Numbers: IOS-0717493, OCE-1061883
- REU Supplement . Grant Number: IOS-0717494
- George H. Cook Senior Honors Program
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!