Effects of Zoospore Aggregation and Substrate Rugosity on Kelp Recruitment Success
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2012
© 2012 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 48, Issue 6, pages 1374–1379, December 2012
How to Cite
Muth, A. F. (2012), Effects of Zoospore Aggregation and Substrate Rugosity on Kelp Recruitment Success. Journal of Phycology, 48: 1374–1379. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2012.01211.x
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 JUL 2012 10:42AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: MHG OCE-0752523
- David and Lucille Packard Foundation
- American Academy of Underwater Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!