MORPHOLOGICAL STUDIES OF SOME MARINE MASTOGLOIA (BACILLARIOPHYCEAE) BELONGING TO SECTION SULCATAE, INCLUDING THE DESCRIPTION OF NEW SPECIES
Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2012
© 2012 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 48, Issue 5, pages 1248–1264, October 2012
How to Cite
Pennesi, C., Poulin, M., De Stefano, M., Romagnoli, T. and Totti, C. (2012), MORPHOLOGICAL STUDIES OF SOME MARINE MASTOGLOIA (BACILLARIOPHYCEAE) BELONGING TO SECTION SULCATAE, INCLUDING THE DESCRIPTION OF NEW SPECIES. Journal of Phycology, 48: 1248–1264. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2012.01215.x
- Issue online: 4 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JUL 2012 12:44AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAY 2011
- Polytechnical University
- Polytechnical University of the Marche
- Canadian Museum of Nature
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!