A genetics-based description of Symbiodinium minutum sp. nov. and S. psygmophilum sp. nov. (Dinophyceae), two dinoflagellates symbiotic with cnidaria
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
© 2012 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 48, Issue 6, pages 1380–1391, December 2012
How to Cite
Lajeunesse, T. C., Parkinson, J. E. and Reimer, J. D. (2012), A genetics-based description of Symbiodinium minutum sp. nov. and S. psygmophilum sp. nov. (Dinophyceae), two dinoflagellates symbiotic with cnidaria. Journal of Phycology, 48: 1380–1391. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2012.01217.x
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JUL 2012 07:21AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2012
Vol. 50, Issue 2, 406, Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!