GRACILARIA VERMICULOPHYLLA (RHODOPHYTA, GRACILARIALES) IN THE VIRGINIA COASTAL BAYS, USA: COX1 ANALYSIS REVEALS HIGH GENETIC RICHNESS OF AN INTRODUCED MACROALGA
Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2012
© 2012 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 48, Issue 5, pages 1278–1283, October 2012
How to Cite
Gulbransen, D. J., McGlathery, K. J., Marklund, M., Norris, J. N. and Gurgel, C. F. D. (2012), GRACILARIA VERMICULOPHYLLA (RHODOPHYTA, GRACILARIALES) IN THE VIRGINIA COASTAL BAYS, USA: COX1 ANALYSIS REVEALS HIGH GENETIC RICHNESS OF AN INTRODUCED MACROALGA. Journal of Phycology, 48: 1278–1283. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2012.01218.x
- Issue online: 4 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 JUL 2012 03:19AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2011
- Virginia Coastal Reserve Long Term Ecological Research. Grant Number: DEB-0621014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!