Effects of Macroalgal Chemical Extracts on Spore Behavior of the Antarctic Epiphyte Elachista antarctica Phaeophyceae
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2012
© 2012 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 48, Issue 6, pages 1403–1410, December 2012
How to Cite
Bucolo, P., Amsler, C. D., McClintock, J. B. and Baker, B. J. (2012), Effects of Macroalgal Chemical Extracts on Spore Behavior of the Antarctic Epiphyte Elachista antarctica Phaeophyceae. Journal of Phycology, 48: 1403–1410. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2012.01221.x
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 JUL 2012 02:44AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2011
- Raytheon Polar Services
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: OPP-0442769, ANT-0838773, OPP-0442897, ANT-0838776
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!