Recombination Signals In The rpoC1 Gene Indicate Gene-Flow Between Planktothrix (Cyanoprokaryota) Species
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
© 2012 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 48, Issue 6, pages 1424–1432, December 2012
How to Cite
D'Alelio, D. and Gandolfi, A. (2012), Recombination Signals In The rpoC1 Gene Indicate Gene-Flow Between Planktothrix (Cyanoprokaryota) Species. Journal of Phycology, 48: 1424–1432. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2012.01225.x
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 AUG 2012 11:14AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 JAN 2012
- Autonomous Province of Trento
- ACE-SAP project
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!