Porphyra (Bangiophyceae) Transcriptomes Provide Insights Into Red Algal Development And Metabolism
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2012
© 2012 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 48, Issue 6, pages 1328–1342, December 2012
How to Cite
Chan, C. X., Blouin, N. A., Zhuang, Y., Zäuner, S., Prochnik, S. E., Lindquist, E., Lin, S., Benning, C., Lohr, M., Yarish, C., Gantt, E., Grossman, A. R., Lu, S., Müller, K., W. Stiller, J., Brawley, S. H. and Bhattacharya, D. (2012), Porphyra (Bangiophyceae) Transcriptomes Provide Insights Into Red Algal Development And Metabolism. Journal of Phycology, 48: 1328–1342. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2012.01229.x
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 AUG 2012 12:28AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2012
- NSF. Grant Number: RCN 0741907
- NOAA. Grant Numbers: #NA06OAR4170108, MCB 0732440, DEB 1004213, EF-0626678, NSF-MCB-824469, NSF-MCB-0951094
- Connecticut Sea Grant College Program. Grant Number: R/A-38
- National Marine Aquaculture Initiative
- US Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC02-05CH11231
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!