Growth and Thallus Morphogenesis of Ulva mutabilis (Chlorophyta) Depends on A Combination of Two Bacterial Species Excreting Regulatory Factors
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
© 2012 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 48, Issue 6, pages 1433–1447, December 2012
How to Cite
Spoerner, M., Wichard, T., Bachhuber, T., Stratmann, J. and Oertel, W. (2012), Growth and Thallus Morphogenesis of Ulva mutabilis (Chlorophyta) Depends on A Combination of Two Bacterial Species Excreting Regulatory Factors. Journal of Phycology, 48: 1433–1447. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2012.01231.x
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 SEP 2012 08:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!