Tetraflagellochloris mauritanica gen. et sp. nov. (Chlorophyceae), a New Flagellated Alga from the Mauritanian Desert: Morphology, Ultrastructure, and Phylogenetic Framing
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
© 2012 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 178–193, February 2013
How to Cite
Barsanti, L., Frassanito, A. M., Passarelli, V., Evangelista, V., Etebari, M., Paccagnini, E., Lupetti, P., Lenzi, P., Verni, F. and Gualtieri, P. (2013), Tetraflagellochloris mauritanica gen. et sp. nov. (Chlorophyceae), a New Flagellated Alga from the Mauritanian Desert: Morphology, Ultrastructure, and Phylogenetic Framing. Journal of Phycology, 49: 178–193. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2012.01232.x
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 SEP 2012 02:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!