Cyclophilin Participates in Responding to Stress Situations in Porphyra haitanensis (Bangiales, Rhodophyta)
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
© 2012 Phycological Society of America
Journal of Phycology
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 194–201, February 2013
How to Cite
Jia, Z., Niu, J., Huan, L., Wu, X., Wang, G. and Hou, Z. (2013), Cyclophilin Participates in Responding to Stress Situations in Porphyra haitanensis (Bangiales, Rhodophyta). Journal of Phycology, 49: 194–201. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2012.01234.x
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 SEP 2012 09:03PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30830015, 30970302, 40806063, B49082401
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!