The Effects of Chronic and Acute Alcohol Administration on Fetal Development in the Rat
Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2008
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 99–106, April 1979
How to Cite
Henderson, G. I., Hoyumpa, A. M., McClain, C. and Schenker, S. (1979), The Effects of Chronic and Acute Alcohol Administration on Fetal Development in the Rat. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 3: 99–106. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.1979.tb05281.x
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2008
- Received for publication April 2, 1978; accepted August 1978.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.