A preliminary account of these findings was presented at the Third International Symposium on Alcohol and Aldehyde Metabolizing Systems, Toronto, Canada, July 1979.
Effects of Chronic Ethanol Administration on 02 Consumption in Whole Body and Perfused Liver of the Rat
Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2008
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 192–197, March 1981
How to Cite
Schaffer, W. T., Denckla, W. D. and Veech, R. L. (1981), Effects of Chronic Ethanol Administration on 02 Consumption in Whole Body and Perfused Liver of the Rat. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 5: 192–197. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.1981.tb04887.x
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2008
- Received for publication September 3, 1980; revised manuscript received November 10, 1980; accepted November 14, 1980.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.