Copyright © 1981 by The American Medical Society on Alcoholism, The Research Society on Alcoholism, and The National Council on Alcoholism.
Long-Term Follow-Up of Three Siblings with Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2008
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 523–527, September 1981
How to Cite
Losub, S., Fuchs, M., Bingol, N., Stone, R. K. and Gromisch, D. S. (1981), Long-Term Follow-Up of Three Siblings with Fetal Alcohol Syndrome. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 5: 523–527. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.1981.tb05353.x
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2008
- Received for publication July 6, 1979; revised manuscript received November 26, 1980; accepted April 30, 1981.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.