Supported by the Veterans Administration and USPHS Grants AA-03509 and AA-00224.
Mechanism for Selective Perivenular Hepatotoxicity of Ethanol
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2008
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 350–357, June 1982
How to Cite
Jauhonen, P., Baraona, E., Miyakawa, H. and Lieber, C. S. (1982), Mechanism for Selective Perivenular Hepatotoxicity of Ethanol. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 6: 350–357. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.1982.tb04990.x
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2008
- Received for publication June 12, 1981; revised manuscript received August 3, 1981; accepted March 16, 1982.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.