Supported in part by the Veterans Administration and grants from the National Institute of Alcoholism and Alcohol Abuse and the National Institute of Arthritis, Diabetes, and Digestive and Kidney Disease.
The Feeding of Alcohol in Liquid Diets: Two Decades of Applications and 1982 Update
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2008
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 523–531, September 1982
How to Cite
Lieber, C. S. and DeCarli, L. M. (1982), The Feeding of Alcohol in Liquid Diets: Two Decades of Applications and 1982 Update. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 6: 523–531. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.1982.tb05017.x
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2008
- Received for publication May 19, 1982; revised manuscript received July 16, 1982; accepted July 19, 1982
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.