Alcohol Use, Negative Mood States, and Menstrual Cycle Phases
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2008
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 327–331, June 1983
How to Cite
Sutker, P. B., Libet, J. M., Allain, A. N. and Randall, C. L. (1983), Alcohol Use, Negative Mood States, and Menstrual Cycle Phases. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 7: 327–331. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.1983.tb05472.x
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2008
- Received for publication Jury 14, 1982; revised manuscript received January 25, 1983; accepted February 22, 1983
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.