Supported by Clinical Research Center Grant MH 30915 and by the Alcoholic Beverage Medical Research Foundation. Inc
Learning Achievement in Sons of Alcoholics
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2007
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 330–333, May 1984
How to Cite
Hegedus, A. M., Alterman, A. I. and Tarter, R. E. (1984), Learning Achievement in Sons of Alcoholics. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 8: 330–333. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.1984.tb05522.x
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2007
- Received for publication June 3, 1983; revised manuscript received November 9, 1983; accepted December 14. 1983.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.