γ-Linolenic Acid Fails to Prevent the Effects of Prenatal Ethanol Exposure on Brain and Behavioral Development in B6D2F2 Mice
Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2008
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 377–383, July 1985
How to Cite
Wainwright, P., Ward, G. R. and Molnar, J. D. (1985), γ-Linolenic Acid Fails to Prevent the Effects of Prenatal Ethanol Exposure on Brain and Behavioral Development in B6D2F2 Mice. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 9: 377–383. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.1985.tb05563.x
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2008
- Received for publication November 23, 1984; revised manuscript received March 19, 1985; accepted April 24, 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.