Effects of Ethanol on Monoamine and Amino Acid Release from Cerebral Cortical Slices of the Alcohol-Preferring P Line of Rats
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2007
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 205–208, March 1986
How to Cite
McBride, W. J., Murphy, J. M., Lumeng, L. and Li, T.-K. (1986), Effects of Ethanol on Monoamine and Amino Acid Release from Cerebral Cortical Slices of the Alcohol-Preferring P Line of Rats. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 10: 205–208. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.1986.tb05072.x
- Issue published online: 29 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2007
- Received for publication July 1 1985, revised manuscript received October 14 1985, accepted October 16 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.