Supported by a grant of the Gesellschaft Rauchen und Gesundheit.
The Effect of Chronic Ethanol Consumption on Salivary Gland Morphology and Function in the Rat
Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2007
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 425–427, July 1986
How to Cite
Maier, H., Bom, I. A., Veith, S., Adler, D. and Seitz, H. K. (1986), The Effect of Chronic Ethanol Consumption on Salivary Gland Morphology and Function in the Rat. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 10: 425–427. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.1986.tb05117.x
Copyright © 1986 by The American Medical Society on Alcoholism and The Research Society on Alcoholism.
- Issue online: 29 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2007
- Received for publication September 12, 1985; revised manuscript received January 2. 1986; accepted January 14, 1986.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.