This research was supported in part by grants from the Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Institute of the University of Washington and the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (K02 AA00O66). Supported by Research Scientist Development A ward K02 AA 00066 from the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism.
Initiation of Ethanol Reinforcement using a Sucrose-Substitution Procedure in Food- and Water-Sated Rats
Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2007
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 436–442, July 1986
How to Cite
Samson, H. H. (1986), Initiation of Ethanol Reinforcement using a Sucrose-Substitution Procedure in Food- and Water-Sated Rats. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 10: 436–442. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.1986.tb05120.x
Copyright © 1986 by The American Medical Society on Alcoholism and The Research Society on Alcoholism.
- Issue online: 29 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2007
- Received for publication September 26, 1985; revised manuscript received January 21, 1986; accepted January 27, 1986.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!