This study was supported, in part, by Department of Health and Human Sen-ices Grants AM-32810 and AA-03508 and the Veterans Administration.
Increased Vitamin A in Esophagus and Other Extrahepatic Tissues after Chronic Ethanol Consumption in the Rat
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2007
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 10, Issue 5, pages 487–492, September 1986
How to Cite
Leo, M. A., Kim, C.-i. and Lieber, C. S. (1986), Increased Vitamin A in Esophagus and Other Extrahepatic Tissues after Chronic Ethanol Consumption in the Rat. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 10: 487–492. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.1986.tb05128.x
Copyright © 1986 by The American Medical Society on Alcoholism and The Research Society on Alcoholism.
- Issue published online: 29 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2007
- Received for publication April 1, 1986; revised manuscript received May 26, J 986; accepted May 28. J 986.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.