Portions of these data were presented at the Third Congress of the International Society for Biomedical Research on Alcoholism, Helsinki, June 10, 1986.
Genetic Influences on Use and Abuse of Alcohol: A Study of 5638 Adult Finnish Twin Brothers
Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 349–356, August 1987
How to Cite
Kaprio, J., Koskenvuo, M., Langinvainio, H., Romanov, K., Sarna, S. and Rose, R. J. (1987), Genetic Influences on Use and Abuse of Alcohol: A Study of 5638 Adult Finnish Twin Brothers. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 11: 349–356. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.1987.tb01324.x
Research of the Finnish Twin Cohort has been supported by the Council for Tobacco Research, USA-Inc, and portions of this study were also supported by a grant from the Finnish Foundation for Alcohol Studies. Collaboration of RJR was made possible by Senior Fellowship TW 01019 from the Fogarty International Center, National Institutes of Health, and by Grant 06232 from National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism.
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
- Received for publication July 1, 1986, revised manuscript received September 22, 1986, accepted October 22, 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.