Supported by National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism Grants AA02686 and AA05524 and Grant 2529-A from The Scherman Foundation.
Potential Biological Markers in Individuals at High Risk for Developing Alcoholism
Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 488–493, August 1988
How to Cite
Begleiter, H. and Porjesz, B. (1988), Potential Biological Markers in Individuals at High Risk for Developing Alcoholism. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 12: 488–493. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.1988.tb00231.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.