Supported in part by National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism Grant AA06571. National Institute of Child Health and Human Development Grant HD 14883. March of Dimes Birth Defects Foundation Grant 12–69, and International Lead Zinc Research Organization Grant LH-327 to C. B. E., by National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism Grants AA03282 und AA06334 to R. J. S., and by Grant MOI-RR00210 from the U. S. Public Health Service to Richard E. Behrman, MD.
Underreporting of Alcohol Use in Pregnancy
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 506–511, August 1988
How to Cite
Ernhart, C. B., Morrow-Tlucak, M., Sokol, R. J. and Martier, S. (1988), Underreporting of Alcohol Use in Pregnancy. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 12: 506–511. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.1988.tb00233.x
- Issue online: 11 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2006
- Received for publication October 30, 1987; revised manuscript received November 30, 1987; accepted December 9, 1987.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.