Apolipoprotein A1 is a Serum and Tissue Marker of Liver Fibrosis in Alcoholic Patients
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 13, Issue 6, pages 829–833, December 1989
How to Cite
Bedossa, P., Poynard, T., Abella, A., Aubert, A., Pignon, J.-P., Naveau, S., Leluc, R., Lemaigre, G., Martin, E. D. and Chaput, J.-C. (1989), Apolipoprotein A1 is a Serum and Tissue Marker of Liver Fibrosis in Alcoholic Patients. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 13: 829–833. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.1989.tb00431.x
- Issue online: 11 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2006
- Received for publication February 23, 1989; revised manuscript received July 17, 1989; accepted July 28, 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.