This work was supported by Grant No. AA05523 from the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism.
Alcohol-Induced Neuronal Loss in Developing Rats: Increased Brain Damage with Binge Exposure
Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 107–118, February 1990
How to Cite
Bonthius, D. J. and West, J. R. (1990), Alcohol-Induced Neuronal Loss in Developing Rats: Increased Brain Damage with Binge Exposure. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 14: 107–118. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.1990.tb00455.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
- Received for publication August 30, 1989; revised manuscript received October 6, 1989; accepted October 6, 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!