This study was supported by grant P50 AA07606.
A Revised Conservative Estimate of the Incidence of FAS and its Economic Impact
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 514–524, June 1991
How to Cite
Abel, E. L. and Sokol, R. J. (1991), A Revised Conservative Estimate of the Incidence of FAS and its Economic Impact. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 15: 514–524. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.1991.tb00553.x
- Issue online: 11 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2006
- Received for publication May 2, 1990; accepted December 31, 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.