This study was supported by Department of Health and Human Services Grants AA 03508 and AA 07275 and the Department of Veterans Affairs. Dr. Roine was a recipient of a grant from the Finnish Cultural Foundation.
Effect of Concentration of Ingested Ethanol on Blood Alcohol Levels
Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 734–738, August 1991
How to Cite
Roine, R. P., Gentry, R. T., Lim, R. T., Baraona, E. and Lieber, C. S. (1991), Effect of Concentration of Ingested Ethanol on Blood Alcohol Levels. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 15: 734–738. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.1991.tb00589.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
- Received for publication October 9, 1990; accepted February 13, 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.