This research was supported in part by National Institute on Alcoholism and Alcohol Abuse Grant AA 07731.
Flow Cytometric and Immunohistochemical Evaluation of Ethanol-Induced Changes in Splenic and Thymic Lymphoid Cell Populations
Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 796–803, October 1991
How to Cite
Saad, A. J. and Jerrells, T. R. (1991), Flow Cytometric and Immunohistochemical Evaluation of Ethanol-Induced Changes in Splenic and Thymic Lymphoid Cell Populations. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 15: 796–803. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.1991.tb00603.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
- Received for publication November 16, 1990; accepted May 14, 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.