This work was supported by National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (AA-05965) and the Department of Veterans Affairs.
Event-Related Potentials in Alcoholic Men: P3 Amplitude Reflects Family History But Not Alcohol Consumption
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 839–850, October 1991
How to Cite
Pfefferbaum, A., Ford, J. M., White, P. M. and Mathalon, D. (1991), Event-Related Potentials in Alcoholic Men: P3 Amplitude Reflects Family History But Not Alcohol Consumption. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 15: 839–850. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.1991.tb00611.x
- Issue online: 11 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2006
- Received for publication November 5, 1990; accepted April 11, 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.